Mon, Oct 05|
The Branding Bunch Virtual Workshop
Is your brand stale with reused content? Learn how to keep fresh content for your business!
Time & Location
Oct 05, 2020, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
About the Event
Join our screen of creatives as we engage in conversations about building and maintaining your business aesthetics for your customers. Ask these creatives relatable questions and concerns for your brand and collect recommendations from experts.Attendees will get branding tips from nine creative experts that specialize in brand development.
What will I learn?
- The copy you need to write a brand voice for your audience to persuade them to shop with you over and over again
- The content you need to create a transformative brand that attract clients to love, trust and confidently make an investment with you without chasing down leads and relying on word of mouth
- The protection you need to legally build a high-profit brand with a solid foundation
- The designs you need to consistently catch the attention of your audience to recognize your brand everywhere they go
- The strategies you need to convey your brand story to your audience through authentic branding
- The collective content you need to build profitable websites for personal brands and service providers to create consistent cashflow
- The campaign you need to grow your audience before launching marketing and advertising.
How will I join?
Eventbrite will send you an email with a link to the workshop the day before the event and 30 minutes before the event. You will need access to a mobile device or laptop/computer with strong internet connection.
This workshop is for you, if…
- You're ready to go from hustler to boss
- Your business is missing the target with engaging new customers
- You're ready to be creative and implement new strategies in your business
- You're ready to invest time and effort to build a reliable business
How do the speakers make bread everyday?
Natasha Hall teaches hard working professionals how to make bread from ideas they've been cooking in their heads.
Jarvis Releford help businesses attract their ideal clients, without chasing down leads and relying on word of mouth.
Brandy Kennedy designs, develops and executes out of the box digital marketing campaigns that converts and bolster influence for small businesses.
Kiara Nelson helps female, service-based solopreneurs stop the DIY branding by creating a strategic branding experience for their businesses to reflect their high-quality expertise, ultimately allowing them to show up as their 100% authentic self and attract a tribe that loves & fully invests in them, their content, and their services.
Diamond Sands seeks to amplify the voices of black business owners and build the bridge that connects them & their message to their people through authentic branding, strategy & content.
Kelly Fournier offers copywriting services and business resources to mompreneurs who are looking for a more organized way of doing business.
Karmen Kendrick helps personal brands and service providers build profitable websites using online marketing strategies that create consistent cashflow.
Derin Lindsey specialize in clean, eye-catching graphic design and brand consulting.